Sunday, July 19, 2009

Sammy Winward Body and Soul



Emmerdale actress SAMMY WINWARD, 23, on being beautiful on a budget

HANDS "I bite my nails so I have to wear false ones. I'm a fan of Broadway Natural Deceptions Nail Kit, £6.84. I don't like long white tips so I file them down."

SKIN "I used to splash out on expensive moisturisers like La Prairie, but with the credit crunch, it pays to cut back. I now use Sanctuary Protective 24-Hour Moisture Lotion SPF15, £11.99, which gives me a great glow, plus added sun protection."

HAIR "Highlighted blonde hair like mine can look greasy when the roots start growing out, so I use Batiste Dry Shampoo in Blush, £2.05, to reduce the appearance of shine. I don't spend a fortune on expensive hair products - I love Pantene Pro-V Volume & Body Shampoo, £1.99."

BREASTS "I became a mum at 19. I breastfed my daughter Mia, but thankfully it didn't affect the shape of my boobs. I'm only a 30B but I'd never have implants. I hate the idea of having plastic inside me and I actually prefer the look of small boobs."

BODY "My skin's really sensitive and body lotions and perfume can irritate it. So I spray scent on my clothes instead - I actually think it smells nicer that way. I love Chanel Coco Mademoiselle Eau de Parfum, £55."

Credit: Fabulous Magazine

No comments:

Post a Comment